Date of Birth:
1st August 2001
Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Technology at The National College for Motorsport, Silverstone
Apprentice Race Mechanic
Working on cars, Moto-X Enduro, karting, gym, squash
2019 TCR Germany
- Nominated BRDC Rising Star (March 2019).
- Currently leading Honda Junior Challenge.
- 2nd overall in Race 2 at Most, Czech Republic.
2018 UK Clio Cup
- 2018 Graduates Cup CHAMPION, winning 15/18 races.
- Finished 5th in the overall drivers’ standings. (5 overall podiums; 2x 1st, 3x 2nd).
- Overall winner and pole position in both races after dominating at Silverstone.
- Holder of both qualifying and new race lap records at Silverstone.
- Set new lap record in Round 4 at Donington Park.
- Youngest ever race leader and youngest race winner in UK Clio Cup history.
2017 UK Clio Cup
- Set new lap record at Silverstone (National).
- Youngest competitor to qualify on front row in UK Clio Cup (up to that date).
- 2nd youngest competitor ever in UK Clio Cup (up to that date)
- Competed in Spanish Clio Cup at Jarama - winner of Junior Class.
2016 Fiesta Junior Championship
- Finished VICE-CHAMPION in debut season of racing.
- 4 race wins.
- 9 podium finishes.
- Set new lap records at Rockingham and Brands Hatch.
- Awarded ‘Driver of the Meeting’ at Rockingham.